Techztalk or TZT is a blog about latest in tech world.
June 18, 2008
Survey: Only 9 Percent Japanese want iPhone 3G
According to a study done by iSHARE, 91 percent of Japanese adults say they have no plans to buy the iPhone 3G when it is launched on July 11th. Remaining 9 percent plan to buy the device as soon as it is available. Almost half of these are users already signed up for SoftBank the carrier picked for the initial Japanese iPhone launch. Read More